Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Freakin Bug Central

So i have this car. 
Its super cute.
Super classy. 
And full of personality. 
The problem is...everyone else has the same car!
Its so frustrating.
Welcome to Freakin Bug Central.

Don't believe me?
Hahaha, well you should.
In my apartment complex there is six bugs.
2 yellow, 1 red, 1 silver, 1 white and 1 blue.
But a little secret for ya...mines the cutest and most original:)

So i have a story. 
The other day i went shopping.
And when i came out to my car...
IT HAD A STICKY NOTE ON IT!!!!
Check it out:)
How cute. It made my day.

So when i came home the other day, i saw this...
And i just couldn't resist.
SO...i did this:
Hahaha YEP. 
I sticky noted all of them. Mine included.
It was great.
It literally made my day.
Gotta love good some sticky notes:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS