Monday, January 9, 2012

Butterfly

Ever done something unlike yourself?
Well i don't think i have.  Really i can't come up with anything.
But soon thats all about to change. 

Im in a new semester at Byu-Idaho. 
I have new roommates.  
I have new friends. 
 and i have a new church calling.
Fun right?

Well I'm actually kinda freaking out about it!!!!
Lets just say, i have been crippled. 
how you ask?
By having such amazing friends and roommates.
I have come to realize that i don't really know how to socialize with people.
I'm far from being anti-social.
But i sure ain't no social butterfly.

I was literally dropped off at college last Monday.
All by my lonesome self.
Just me.

I did't know my roommates.
Which means they didn't know me.
And i only knew one girl up here. 
But you know what?
.....
So far its been going GREAT!
I've met some people, and hung out tons. 
Plus turns out my roomies are super cute girls.
Especially my roommate Ella.
She is a doll.
And she from Albania:)
Can you say cutie?!
She took me shopping for guys on her Facebook.
Hahaha what an experience!!

Sunday i also got a new church calling....
2nd Counselor in Relief Society 3
Its a pretty big deal
especially since i was an indexer last semester.
Really freaking out about this.
I have to talk in front of people.
And teach.
Yep, freaking out. Still.

So...
My goal this semester is to be a social butterfly.
Im not gonna think about things,
Im just gonna do.
Even if i make a fool out of myself.
Because i will probably never see these people again
What have i got to lose?
Besides my dignity
So heres to being a social butterfly...
May i survive this semester, in one piece.




1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS