Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whose idea was this anyways?

College is fun?
haha this makes me laugh. 
College is overrated.
I mean sometimes it literally sucks.
If there was only a place I could go to be social.
A place where i didn't have to learn.
School
is gonna be
the death of 
ME!!!!!

With two papers, four quizzes, one test, and one math project
you can kinda see where I'm coming from:)
Lets just say the weekend can not come fast enough!!
Although i will probably spend my Saturday catching up on homework.
But...
Its SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!
Now that my friends is something to look forward to:)
This people is my study hair.

But the funny thing about college is,
Sure this week i hate it.
But come the weekend and a new week,
  I know i'll love it again:)
And a question for ya, how do you get rid of bags under your eyes?
hahaha besides the whole "more sleep" thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS