Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home

So in honor of President's day....
I have a THREE day weekend!!
YIPPEE!
so that means, 
that i came home:)
Aviators on
Music up
And sunroof open
thats right, look at that sunshine on my face. 
I'm home bound:)
So I wanted to share some of my favorite things about my home
Here it goes.

1. My Parents- They gave me life, of course I'm gonna miss them
 but i didn't realize how much:)
plus they love fussing over me
and lets face it, its nice to get attention:)

2. My siblings- Its nice to fight, to love each other, to hang out. To just be siblings. 

3. My DOGS!! 
who wouldn't miss those faces?
they are just so FLUFFY!!!

4. A BIG BED- i can sprawl out however i want to. 
And i don't hit my head on the wall. always a bonus.

5. My little nicknacks- I'm talking about my books, pillows, shoes, clothes, wall decor
pretty much all the things i couldn't take to college

6. My Daddy's truck- Im a sucker for a truck. And baby, i just love my daddy's.
The power. 
The muscle. 
Heck yes. 

7. Soft couches- haha we recently got new couches at my Apt.
Lets just say we call them the chastity couches.
they are hard as rocks.  
Actually i think i would rather sit on a rock.

8. Pillows- i just love pillows. 
Pillows on my bed. 
Pillows on the couches.
Pillows, Pillows, Pillows. 
One can never have to many pillows.

9. Hard wood floors- This one is kinda silly. 
But they are the best to dance around on.
Plus they are shiny. 
I like shiny. 

10. My parents cooking- i can handle my own in the kitchen
But its nice not cooking. 
plus they cater to what i want. 
They are just so amazing.

11. NICHELLE!!!- can't forget about my best friend:) 
Miss having her around up at school. 
Got ice cream and had a chance to catch up
We mostly talked about boys. 
Yes STUPID PATHETIC boys
 Decided that boys turn us into crazy people. 

Coming home is the best. 
The hard part is leaving. 
Why o why do i have to leave so soon?
All good things must come to an end sooner or later. 
Its been good. Its been fun. 
Cant wait till next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS