Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Officially Official!!

I have some super exciting news. 
Wait for it.....
Just kidding, thats cruel. 
IM GOING TO ALASKA!!!

I really mean it. 
The plane ticket has been bought. 
The plans have been made(sort of), 
And everything is coming together nicely!

My super cute sister Meagan and her husband Darren are kindly taking me in for the summer. 
Why may you ask?
Well because Alaska is the BOMB!
And I don't want to go home, 
I wanna see the world. 
Might as well if I have the chance, 
Right?

I'd be working up there full time on my off track.
I'd spend my days with my two studs; Connor and Peyton
Can't wait to spend six months with these guys. 
This is gonna be awesome.  
Alaskan adventure here I come:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS