Saturday, March 10, 2012

Epic

Im a happy girl. 
Why?
Because so far I've had a pretty freakin weekend!!
and it only keeps getting better.

It was supposed to be a gorgeous weekend, so we took advantage of it. 
This morning Ela and I went and walked dogs at the animal shelter. 
It was totes adorable. 
Love every second of it. 
One thing about being in college is I've missed my dogs. 
Plus shelter dogs are so cute. 

After that....I taught Ela how to drive my car!!
Wow, that was quite an experience. 
But it was a good one, and she did fantastic. 
Only she got my freshly washed car dirty in the mud.  
It was totally worth it though:)

We came home to find some of our friends driving scooters and a moped in the parking lot...
So we hop in on the fun. 
Went cruising around town on the back of the moped. 
Soaked up the sun. 
We just had a FREAKIN AWESOME DAY!!
Actually this whole weekend has been fabulous.  
Friday night I raced a kid at a stop light. 
He revved his engine, so I revved mine back. 
I don't think he was expecting that. 
and I sure as heck don't think he was expecting  for me to see him in my rear view mirror. 
It was epic. 
This weekend was epic.
So. Much. Fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS