Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oh the people I meet

Oh the people I meet
Tourist jobs really are so sweet:)
I love working in downtown Anchorage. 
I love the local businesses
I love seeing the vendors and the local restaurants.
Just the other day a whole fire truck stopped at the local hot dog stand across the street.
My literally dropped open. 
But let me tell you....His hot dogs are so worth it 
 Working downtown is fun.
Its very entertaining (love people watching).
and it is very educational. 

I have had the chance to get to meet so many neat people. 
Australians. 
Europeans. 
 This week I met a women pilot. 
A women pilot who was 50 or 60 years old
Totally shocked I was haha:)
I also had the opportunity to talk with a Cardiac Surgeon 
he came all the way from....Cairo Egypt!
While ringing up his order, I couldn't help but stare at his hands.
And all that went through my mind was....
 his hands have touched a heart.
He has cut chests open with a scalpel...
Haha but that man was awesome:)

I've met some sister missionaries, 
one of which was from Byu-Idaho.
Its astonishing the connections people make with each other.
Same religion.
Same school.
Same state.
Mutual friend.

This job is just so great
and its only getting better:)
Cruise ships are starting to come in:):)
Tourist rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS