Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Man Plaid

So everywhere I look lately...
I see some dang good looking MAN PLAID! 
I am literally complementing every guy on their plaid. 
I love it. So. Much.
So this last weekend 
I broke down and bought me some of my very own
MAN PLAID!!!

I waltzed right into JC Penny's 
straight to the men section
and I picked me out a plaid shirt.
Purple and gray


Its pretty darn good lookin if i do say so myself. 
And can i say, Its so COMFORTABLE!

 Ladies we are being cheated on our clothes... 
Men aren't tough in cold weather. 
Its their clothes that are keeping them warm!
They are so much thicker than women's clothes. 
I walked to school without a jacket. :)
Thank you plaid shirt. 
Im thinking I see more plaid shirts in my future. 
Just saying. 
I think I pulled it off all right ;)


MAN SHIRTS ROCK

-MADS

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS